Best Concerts Of The Summer

So you want to check out live music this summer?

We’re here to make sure you don’t miss out on the much-anticipated music events of the summer.

Let’s start with the basics:

If you live in or are visiting Ontario, here is a list of major concerts happening for summer 2012.

If concerts aren’t your thing and you consider yourself more of a music festival junkie, then check out all the listings for all of the music festivals in Canada.

Here are a few of the festivals that we’ll be keeping an eye on:

1. Vans Warped Tour: On July 15 Warped Tour will be making a stop in Toronto at the Molson Amphitheater. The tour implemented the “Warped Eco Initiative (W.E.I) in 2006, aimed at reducing its carbon footprint and supporting environmental sustainability. Concert attendees who volunteer to recycle win free prizes…sign us up! You can check out the lineup here.

2. Check out Wakestock, a festival of action sports and music happening on August 10-12 at Millenium Park in Collingwood, Ontario! Whether you’re passionate about wakeboarding or simply looking for a weekend getaway, Wakestock is an exciting event of the summer that never disappoints.

3. If you want something more upbeat, check out the VELD music festival. VELD will hit Toronto by storm in Downsview Park on August 4 to 5. The line up will include Deadmou5, Steve Aoki, and Avicii.

4. Or are you looking for something more laid back? Try the Calgary Stampede, happening July 6-15. This event features: Brad Paisley, Dragonette, Raghav, Our Lady Peace, K’naan, Carly Rae Jespen and more! For more information, check out The Calgary Stampede 2012 official website.

5. Wolfe Island Music Festival: Last but not least, if you’re staying in Kingston be sure to check out the Wolfe Island Music Festival on August 10-11. It’s perfect for any summer day. If you miss it don’t fret, we’ll be on-site for live coverage all weekend long.

So turn the radio up, roll those windows down, and take the road trip of your life to one of these festivals. Make this summer a memorable one.

Ps: Check out our fashion post on Bold Jeans-you’ll turn heads AND steal the spotlight.