Spring jacket guide

A stylish springtime jacket is crucial for any outfit this time of year. We’re going be wearing one almost every day, so let’s face it: it has to be impressive. Here are a few spring jacket outfit ideas to inspire you.

Fur

I like fur in all scenarios, so naturally I think this jacket with a white fur trim is appropriate for all your spring needs. It’s warm and stylish, especially when it’s worn overtop a knit turtle neck and velvet leggings with leather touches. Throw on a cute pair of booties and a chic black hat that match perfectly with the grey and white jacket.

Army

This army green jacket is super laid-back and at the same time very fashionable. To match the jacket’s norm core vibe, a pair of high-top converse and a cool graphic tee go perfect with this look. If you want to spice it up a bit, a pant with a bright print really makes you stand out and looks stylish without putting in too much effort.

Tweed

This tweed jacket can easily be dressed down with a pair of jeans and a tee or be a little more dressed up with a skirt and tights, as I styled it. Keeping with the grey undertones of the jacket, a basic grey tank and a skirt with a little bit of detail goes a long way. Toss on a gold ear cuff and a hip colourful bag and you’re ready to go.

Guys

This outfit is for the guys. The jacket is sophisticated and super warm for those chilly spring nights. Paired with a knit sweater and a neutral blue pant, you can be ready to head to the library or grab lunch downtown. A gold watch and a shredded circle scarf can be added to make the look even more modern.