Top Queen’s Instagrams

Put a fresh spin on your newfeeds with the best Queen's Instagram accounts.

Whether you’re looking to shake up your Instagram newsfeed or keep updated on local events and trends, Queen’s Instagrams have got you covered.

To follow are the top Queen’s accounts to follow for the most artsy and entertaining photos, updates, and more.

Agnes Etherington Art Centre @aeartcentre

Did you know that Queen’s has its very own art gallery right in the heart of campus? If you’re in the mood to learn about artistic culture¬s and traditions from all over the world, turn on your smartphones and hit that follow button. Besides posting pieces of Canadian, European and Indigenous art, they also post about upcoming events and limited time exhibits.

Queen’s Fashion Photography @queensfp

Keep up on the latest trends with Queen’s Fashion Photography. We already know how stylish a school Queen’s is, but if you want the main source for campus fashion, follow Queen’s Fashion Photography where they upload streetsnaps of your favourite outfits and document our school’s most fashionable students.

Queen’s Food @queensfood

Would you like to know when something as delicious as beaver tails comes to University Ave. or when there are new editions to your favourite dining halls? Follow @queensfood for updates on how to satisfy those cravings with that latte from Starbucks or that spicy masala from Khao.

Muse Magazine @musexqueens

Muse Magazine is an entirely student-run publication that aims to expose the school’s underground talent. Their Instagram features all the latest trends happening around campus, from fashion to entertainment and arts. Add them to your following list for some unique and edgy photos.  

A photo posted by Studio Q (@studio.q) on Sep 10, 2015 at 11:27am PDT

Studio Q @studio.q

Studio Q is a student-run photography, video, design, and livestream service right on campus. If you’ve ever missed a cool event on campus, or if you enjoy photos, design, and video, check out @studio.q for photography, freebies and contests.

A photo posted by Queen’s Gaels (@queensgaels) on Sep 26, 2015 at 7:30am PDT

Queen’s Gaels @queensgaels

If you have school spirit and are an avid sports fan, head over to the official Queen’s Gaels Athletics Instagram. They’ll keep you updated on tournaments, scores, athletes of the week, and much more. Come out and watch football, basketball, volleyball, rugby, and everything in between.

Fashion, instagram, Lifestyle, Social media, Student life