Contributors of the month: September

• News

Cassandra Littlewood

Ever since Cassandra pitched her first idea to the Lifestyle section she has been a pleasure to work with. 

She meets tight deadlines with ease and is always eager to learn from each edit. Her writing has grown, even since the year started.

Her ideas are both entertaining and well-researched and she’s always willing to step up when another section is in need. 

The final products add spice and variety to our pages, and are always appreciated by The Journal and our readers. 

We look forward to more of Cassandra’s exhilarating ideas and great attitude. 

Sebastian Bron

Although he started last year as the men’s basketball beat writer, Sebastian Bron has created a new role in the Sports section of The Journal for himself. 

Whenever Sebastian is given an article, he brings his own detailed voice to the writing, pinning the reader within the article. 

Consistently he has been a strong writer for the section, showing versatility covering a multitude of sports. His openness to feedback and his willingness to learn for future articles has made him a valuable member of the team. 

We look forward to reading more of Sebastian’s content as the year progresses.

Contributor of the Month, Contributors