Game in Photos: Queen's Gaels vs. Carleton Ravens

The photos below feature men’s hockey playing the Carleton Ravens in game two of the OUA Eastern Conference final, which the Gaels won 4-1

The Gaels’ starting lineup listens to the Canadian anthem before puck-drop at the Memorial Centre.

Goaltender Justin Fazio taking in the anthem in preparation for Friday’s game. Forward Francesco Vilardi takes a faceoff in the first period.Justin Fazio makes an early stop—one of his 49 stops that night.Captain Spencer Abraham (centre) celebrates with teammates after scoring to give Queen’s a 2-0 lead. Abraham salutes with Justin Fazio. Head Coach Brett Gibson looks on from the bench.A Carleton player lands after taking a thundering hit from Gaels forward Liam Dunda. Forward Jared Bethune prior to scoring the game-sealing goal with under four minutes left in the third period. The Gaels celebrate in front of the crowd of 1,100 after Jared Bethune’s highlight goal.Spencer Abraham dangles past a Carleton player.Brett Gibson and Spencer Abraham embrace after sealing the 4-1 win to put the Gaels in the Queen’s Cup Final.Justin Fazio shakes hands with Carleton’s goaltender following the Gaels’ win.Spencer Abraham salutes the crowd with teammates.