ArtSci students must ‘access courses in-person’ at the end of February

Students encouraged to explore remote options if unable to return to Kingston

Students expected to return to in-person classes.

Queen’s Student Affairs announced the deadline to drop courses has been extended from Jan. 21 to Jan. 24.

In an email sent to The Journal, Media Relations Officer Julie Brown said on behalf of the University that academic activities are still slated for return to in-person learning at the end of February.  

“The majority of classes that are scheduled to return to in-person delivery in February do not have hybrid delivery options,” she wrote.  

The University added that students will need to return to campus or find alternate online offerings in the Faculty of Arts and Science once classes return to in-person learning.

“Students currently enrolled in courses that are scheduled to transition to on-campus delivery will need to access those courses in-person,” Brown wrote. 

“Students in the Faculty of Arts and Science who can’t travel back to campus for the remainder of winter term are encouraged to explore their options for online/remote classes.”