News in Brief: Queen’s Hospitality offers grocery delivery

Campus Market available to students living in four-kilometre radius of campus

Delivery can be scheduled Monday to Friday.

Queen’s students can now order groceries through the University’s new grocery delivery program: Campus Market.

The service, which offers deliveries to students living within a four-kilometre radius of campus, is designed to support community safety by reducing traffic to local grocery stores and promoting physical distancing during periods of required self-isolation.

Through the service, students can order pantry items and fresh produce, including dairy, eggs, fruits, vegetables, meat, and dry goods.

READ MORE: Queen’s backtracks on plans for an in-person Homecoming 2021

Acknowledging financial accessibility, students using the service will pay for the price of the groceries ordered and a $2.00 delivery fee.

Students can schedule orders online for delivery the next day or later from Monday to Friday, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. 

The delivery process is contactless. A Queen’s Hospitality Services staff member will deliver the order to the student’s door before alerting them through online notification.