The incoming AMS executive team has announced the newly hired Head Managers for AMS services for the 2016-17 year.
Of the 21 Head Manager applications they received, the AMS has hired the following seven Head Managers:
- Kodie Rollan, ArtSci ’16, for Common Ground Coffeehouse (CoGro)
- Kevin Lynch, ArtSci ’16, for the Publishing & Copy Centre
- Logan Murray, ArtSci ’16, for Queen’s Student Constables
- Dev Aransevia, ArtSci ’17, for Studio Q
- Laura Bossy, ArtSci ’16, for the AMS Pub Services (TAPS)
- Maddie Gibson, ArtSci ’17, for Tricolour Outlet
- Alex Reino, ArtSci ’16, for Walkhome
The AMS will announce their 2016-17 Assistant and Government Managers on March 6.
All final editorial decisions are made by the Editor(s)-in-Chief and/or the Managing Editor. Authors should not be contacted, targeted, or harassed under any circumstances. If you have any grievances with this article, please direct your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.