Person arrested for sexual assault on Queen’s campus

Individual was in possession of cocaine at time of arrest

This story will be updated as more information becomes available.

Kingston Police attended the Queen’s Centre on Jan. 31 at 6:10 p.m. following a call by Queen’s Campus Security and Emergency Services.

The call was in relation to a male-presenting individual—Dustin Lindsay, aged 21 with no affiliation to Queen’s—who was allegedly lying down on the floor inside one of the woman’s bathrooms.

Kingston Police issued a provincial notice under the Trespass to Property Act and escorted him off property.

At 6:50 p.m., Lindsay allegedly returned to the Queen’s Centre and touched two female-identifying individuals in an inappropriate manner. The same individual attended Stauffer Library and entered a woman’s bathroom, where he touched another individual.

When arrested, Lindsay was searched, where it was found he was allegedly in possession of a small baggie containing a substance believed to be cocaine. Lindsay was transported to police headquarters, where he attended bail hearing and was remanded into custody on Feb. 1.

Lindsay was charged with three counts of sexual assault, unlawfully possessing a schedule I substance, and two counts of breach of probation.

crime, police, Queen's, Queen's Centre