Queen’s extends hours at Satellite COVID-19 Assessment Centre over the weekend

Announcement follows positive COVID-19 case in student population

Students are asked to wear a mask and bring their health card information to the centre.

Queen’s announced on Thursday it had extended hours at its Satellite COVID-19 Assessment Centre for the weekend.

While the assessment centre is normally open weekdays from 5-8 p.m., it will now be operating from 2-8 p.m. on Thursday and Friday for pre-booked appointments.

The centre will also be open on Saturday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. for walk-ins and pre-booked appointments. 

READ MORE: Queen’s opens COVID-19 testing centre on campus

Appointments are available to students who answer yes to any of the self-assessment questions on the Ontario Health screening tool or the Queen’s SeQure app.

The announcement comes after Queen’s confirmed a student living off-campus had tested positive for COVID-19 earlier this week. 

Want to see more like this? Subscribe to our newsletter, Campus Catch-Up to receive regular updates right in your inbox.

Covid-19